| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manston in October is quite mild at 11.6 °C (52.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 62mm (2.4in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 9:37 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 10:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Manston October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Manston, Uk
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Manston:
- Waddington, Uk - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) NNW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 244.5 kms (151.9 miles) WNW
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 67.1 kms (41.7 miles) N
- Lyneham, Uk - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) W
- London, England, Uk - 115.4 kms (71.7 miles) W
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 108.1 kms (67.1 miles) W
- Brighton, England, Uk - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) WSW
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) WSW