| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manston in June is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 16:15 long and the longest day is 16:36 long with an average length of 16:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Manston June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Manston, Uk
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Manston:
- Waddington, Uk - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) NNW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 244.5 kms (151.9 miles) WNW
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 67.1 kms (41.7 miles) N
- Lyneham, Uk - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) W
- London, England, Uk - 115.4 kms (71.7 miles) W
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 108.1 kms (67.1 miles) W
- Brighton, England, Uk - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) WSW
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) WSW