| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manston in July is very mild at 16.7 °C (62.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 15:28 long and the longest day is 16:31 long with an average length of 16:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Manston July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Manston, Uk
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Manston:
- Waddington, Uk - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) NNW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 244.5 kms (151.9 miles) WNW
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 67.1 kms (41.7 miles) N
- Lyneham, Uk - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) W
- London, England, Uk - 115.4 kms (71.7 miles) W
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 108.1 kms (67.1 miles) W
- Brighton, England, Uk - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) WSW
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) WSW